Have you reached a plateau in your fitness goals?
Do you workout 3 times a week, but feel unchallenged, unmotivated, and maybe even bored?
Are you looking for some mental engagement to get you through an enduring workout?
The answer is RepScheme Bootcamp, a cycle of exercise sessions that focus on metabolic conditioning, fat loss, cardiovascular endurance, and toning.
What is RepScheme Bootcamp?
In RepScheme Bootcamp, exercise sessions are programmed to stimulate fat loss and develop cardiovascular endurance. When your body adapts to the demand of metabolic conditioning, you achieve results represented by a toned, defined body!
One example of a RepScheme Bootcamp structured exercise is a set of movements that are performed for a specific amount of time at a higher intensity followed by a short period of rest.
- 40 seconds of maximum repetitions of a movement or movements
- 20 seconds of rest
Repeat this for 6 repetitions and you have accumulated a 3-minute SET of high intensity exercise.
What kinds of movements are in RepScheme Bootcamp?
RepScheme Bootcamp involves a variety of exercises. These exercises focus on compound movements, incorporating multiple muscle groups to deliver a comprehensive full body workout. This approach trains muscles to move and utilize energy more efficiently, thus turning the body into a fat burning machine!
Some examples of RepScheme Bootcamp exercises include:
- Running: intervals, sprints, shuttle runs
- Sit Ups
- Push Ups
- Air Squats
- Jump Rope
- Agility Drills
- Stationary Biking
- Sand Bag
- Box Jumps
By combining the movements listed above through a well thought out and planned workout, you will be giving your body the BEST opportunity for results.
When you make the commitment, we will challenge you mentally and physically, helping you tone your way to success.
Our experienced trainers at RepScheme Bootcamp will be your partner every step of the way, making sure you are constantly motivated to reach your fitness goals.
Why is working out with others better than going alone?
Humans are social creatures. We enjoy interacting with others, Whether in groups or one-on-one with close friends or family, we thrive on personal contact.
When common goals are shared with friends and peers, the pursuit and achievements prove more meaningful. Having partners and making new friends on your fitness journey can make the difference between almost reaching your fitness goals and surpassing your fitness goals.
Working out in a group setting make workouts:
- FUN: Companionship and camaraderie allow pursuing the same passion fun and meaningful. You will start together and you will finish together.
- MOTIVATION: Partners will keep you motivated. Someone will always be there to remind you that you have the ability to finish a workout, crush out a few more repetitions, or hold a plank just a little longer.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: You will be reminded of your goals and of the importance to not just show up, but to make the most out of each movement and each workout. You will be reminded that YOU made the decision to fit!
The RepScheme Bootcamp goal is simple – to help you reach your goals.
…and to make sure you have the most amazing experience in doing so!
Contact Us and Sign Up Today!